| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Djerba in May is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of H2O is dropped during on average 2 days.
- In May the blue above Djerba is glorious with an average of an appreciable 10:38 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:29 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:52.
- There are approximately 3:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Djerba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Djerba, Tunisia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Djerba:
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 417.3 kms (259.3 miles) NNW
- Tunis, Tunisia - 364.8 kms (226.7 miles) N
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 369.6 kms (229.6 miles) NNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) N
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 239.9 kms (149.1 miles) NNW
- Tebessa, Algeria - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Sfax, Tunisia - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) N
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) WNW
- Gabes, Tunisia - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) WNW
- Jerba, Tunisia - 31.5 kms (19.6 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 370.8 kms (230.4 miles) W