| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Djerba in October is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with occasional rain. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water is dumped across an average of 5 days.
- The skies in Djerba are slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:58 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:16.
- There are approximately 3:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Djerba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Djerba, Tunisia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Djerba:
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 417.3 kms (259.3 miles) NNW
- Tunis, Tunisia - 364.8 kms (226.7 miles) N
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 369.6 kms (229.6 miles) NNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) N
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 239.9 kms (149.1 miles) NNW
- Tebessa, Algeria - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Sfax, Tunisia - 126.4 kms (78.5 miles) N
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) WNW
- Gabes, Tunisia - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) WNW
- Jerba, Tunisia - 31.5 kms (19.6 miles) N
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 370.8 kms (230.4 miles) W